(Institution Research)

Institution Research 
This image above features lots of different kinds of film institutions which helps the film production and the digital media distribution. Looking at theses different examples of film institution shows me that best ways on how I could layout my institution because each one shown has different kinds of layouts which means I have a wide range of options to go with. These examples also give me an idea of what font i could use to make it look more appealing so it stands out to the audience more. These different film institutions will help me have an idea for what our groups design could be for our specially designed film institutions because we want to make it creative and standout from existing ones which are already made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Die Hard 4 Live Free Or Die Hard: Trailer Analysis) (action thriller)

Evaluation 4

(Avatar: Trailer Analysis) (sci fi)