(Evaluation 3)

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

· Create a questionnaire that asks your audience what they thought about narrative, characters, branding and use of technical skill in your productions and evaluate the findings.


From this example questionnaire I found out what people thought of our trailer. When looking at the results for the first question I found out that the audience enjoyed our narrative because it was simple to follow as the narrative was to the point and not complicated. For the second question I found out that the audience liked the way the characters where presented this was because of the way the characters fit into the roles set in the trailer. I also found out that the audience liked the costumes used in the trailer because they complemented the characters for the time period it was set in, as well it separated good characters from the bad ones in this trailer. I found out that for question three the audience enjoyed the way I used the poster and magazine to promote the product, they also enjoyed how professional both the magazine and poster looked. For the final question I found out that the audience liked the technical skills used in the production with the use of the fading from colour to black and white. I also found out that they like the end of the trailer as we used a cliff hanger to keep the audience thinking about what has just happened and what the out come will be. From evaluating these results I have found out that the audience liked the overall out come of the trailer and the production which our group produced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Die Hard 4 Live Free Or Die Hard: Trailer Analysis) (action thriller)

Evaluation 4

(Avatar: Trailer Analysis) (sci fi)