(Script)

Script

This is our script which we will be following in our trailer...

SCRIPT- RACE AGAINST TIME
· GHALIB: I need to get a job done, how much would it cost. Ok listen Ive got £50 grand if you do it by this time next week understand?
Ok I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days.

Luke: You pay me 40 grand and I’ll get it done as soon as possible
Yes I understand
Okay that’s fine ill speak to you soon

Callum D: (walking down the road casually minding his own business)
(Callum and callum are about to get into their car.)
(Both thugs jump out of a car as it pulls up alongside of callum and throw a couple of punches in attempt to get callum in the car.)

Callum D: (SCREAMING) who you are! Get off me!
(Kidnappers throw callum in the boot, slam boot and drive anyway.)

Ghalib: (sitting in a dark room picks up his phone and rings callum)
Callum I have your brother but there is no need to worry transfer me £1 million and he will be safe.

Ghalib: (phone rings no caller ID)

Callum: You’re getting none of my money, im going to track your down and get my brother back.
(We are going to slam the door out of the house and come round the corner.)
(A range of fighting scenes are then recorded callum beats up all of Ghalib thugs.)
(Callum then slowly walks into a dark room where callum is tied up in a chair and Ghalib is standing by his side)

Callum: it’s all over

Ghalib: You wish
(They both pull out a gun on each other)
BANG!!!

THE RACE AGAINST TIME – THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Die Hard 4 Live Free Or Die Hard: Trailer Analysis) (action thriller)

Evaluation 4

(Avatar: Trailer Analysis) (sci fi)